Top 10 Tips for Your IELTS Speaking Exam – Advice from IELTS Examiners & Students
Hình ảnh về Top 10 Tips for Your IELTS Speaking Exam – Advice from IELTS Examiners & Students
In this lesson, you can get ten tips for your IELTS speaking test.
We got feedback from students of ours who took the IELTS speaking exam, and we also interviewed several IELTS examiners. Based on this, we’ve put together these ten tips. We chose these ten points because they’re things which aren’t easy to find information about, or because they’re points which are often misunderstood.
Are you looking for an IELTS teacher?
We have many excellent teachers to choose from. Learn more: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full lesson with text on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/top-10-tips-ielts-speaking-exam.
Have you taken an IELTS speaking exam recently? Do you have any tips to add? Share your ideas in the comments!
Intro 00:00 – 01:27
1. Train for Speed 01:27 – 03:28
2. Expect to be Interrupted 03:28 – 04:56
3. The Greeting Section Does Not Count 04:56 – 05:36
4. The First 4 Questions in Part 1 Are Predictable 05:36 – 07:28
5. Fast Start in Part 2 07:28 – 08:55
6. Make It Clear When You’ve Finished in Part 2 08:55 – 10:13
7. Use 3rd Person Examples in Part 3 10:13 – 11:56
8. Stay On Topic 11:56 – 13:33
9. Don’t Memorise 13:33 – 14:30
10. Speak In a Natural, Informal Way 14:30
This lesson will help you:
– Learn about parts of the IELTS speaking exam where students often get confused.
– Get tips from students who have taken the IELTS exam, along with tips from IELTS examiners!
– Understand how you can improve speaking speed in IELTS speaking.
– See which parts of the IELTS speaking test affect your score most, or not at all.
– Get guidance on what you should expect from certain parts of the exam.
– Learn about small things you can do to improve your IELTS speaking exam score.
– See how you can use specific examples to improve the way you respond to the questions in IELTS speaking part three.
– Get tips to stay on topic and avoid memorization in the test.
– Know which tone you should use when speaking in the IELTS speaking exam.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
See more free English lessons like this on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/.
Tag liên quan đến Top 10 Tips for Your IELTS Speaking Exam – Advice from IELTS Examiners & Students
học ielts online,10 tips to improve ielts speaking,10 tips to improve ielts speaking score,ielts speaking exam,ielts speaking exam score,improve your ielts speaking exam score,10 tips to improve your ielts speaking exam score,ielts speaking,ielts speaking tips,ielts speaking test,ielts speaking tips and tricks,ielts speaking test tips,speaking test ielts,oxford online english ielts speaking,oxford online english ielts,tips for ielts speaking exam,tips for ielts speaking test
Xem thêm các video khác tại giasuielts.edu.vn